1. The Fruit Today Magazine will each year give the ‘Estrellas de Internet’ Awards as a form of public recognition for the fruit and vegetable companies that stand out most in terms of their contribution to the spread and implementation of On-line Marketing.
2. In this 2021 edition, participation is invited from all companies that have implemented on-line Marketing actions or campaignsat the international, national or local level, with outcomes corresponding to the period November 2020 – September 2021. The Panel of Judges may also consider the accumulated outcome from previous years.
3.1. Categories of the prizes:
- On-line Company of the Year
- Best on-line campaign
- Most social web site
- Best e-commerce site
- Best Youtube
- Best blog
- Best Facebook page
- Best #twitter account
- Best Instagram
At its sole discretion, the Panel of Judges will be entitled to withhold any of the above awards.
3.2 Definition of the categories:
- On-line Company of the Year: Consideration will be given overall to all on-lineactions: blogs, social networks, internationalization in multiple languages, as well as the web site’s ease of use.
- Best on-line campaign: Best advertising action on the Internet in terms of originality and response from web surfers.
- Most social web site: The web site with the greatest participation, obtaining the best response from users and with the widest invitation to participate.
- Best e-commerce site: The most outstanding electronic commerce site in the sector, taking account of its ease of use, positioning on search engines, quality of service and innovation.
- Best Youtube: The amount and quality of the videos uploaded, as well as the number of followers and their interaction with the content will be valued.
Best Blog: The most-shared video seen by users and with the greatest media impact.
- Best Facebook page: This award will recognize the company fan page that most updates its Facebook account, providing the most interesting contents to its followers.It will correspond to the company that most and best empathizes with its clients.
- Best #twitter account: This award will go to the most dynamic twitter account, based on the number of tweets, the largest number of followers and also the quality of its tweets.
- Best Instagram: Best Instagram account in terms of followers and quality posts.
4. All information and personal data will be handled confidentially by the members of the Panel of Judges and by the magazine.
5. The Panel of Judges reserves the right to make such changes as may be deemed necessary to improve the Awards, respecting the structure of the categories indicated.
6. The evaluation of the candidates submitted will be conducted by the Panel of Judges basically in the light of the following criteria:
- Degree of innovation, creativity and originality.
- Results obtained: brand renown, impacton the media, sales increase.
7. From May 3rd, anyone interested will be able to sign up in their chosen category by visiting the following web site: www.estrellasdeinternet.org.
The registration deadline will be September 15th. The Panel of Judges will take the next week to assess all the candidates presented.
8. The Jury will be composed of a chairman and 6 judges. Value will be placed on the members coming from different links in the fruit and vegetable food chain composition.
9. The awards ceremony will take place at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 6th at the Proexport stand during the Fruit Attraction trade fair in Madrid.
10. The present rules and all information, registration of campaigns and dissemination of the “Estrellas de Internet” awards will be available through the following web address created for the purpose: www.estrellasdeinternet.org or through this e‑mail address: email@example.com and at telephone number +34 963 388 841.
11. Merely entering for the Award implies the full acceptance of these Rules.